Enjoy the music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sunburned

Oh baby, I see you
Oh yeah you are so beautiful
Let me warm you up, through and through
Hot, be sure to forget that sunblock

I want you now
Give you a tint of everything I have to give
Or more, a little more time, like a cat's meow
You may not find me til later

The next day you'll definitely see my imprint
I took my time to rest my rays upon you
My love for you, will be as peppermint
Gliding on all that I could see

Walking like an old lady, my kind of style
Should of had a lot less of my exposure
You know in time you'd like to take me down the aisle
With that beautiful tan I left behind

Before the tan can shine through
You perhaps will be as a lobster
Oh how that pain grew
All the while, it will end soon


Yours Truly, DJS

No comments: