Enjoy the music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 5, 2012

A Way Back

In the dark, I have fallen
Lighting my own way
With my dimly lit candle
The world looking utmost gray

Forsaking who I was 
Your words, I no longer heard
Listening to the lies
Forgetting your very word

I never felt so alone
As I did without you
Being the anchor of my soul
Losing sight of all I knew

Humbly to the ground, I fall 
On my knees, In tears 
I begin to pray 
Surrounded with all my fears

Lord, can you hear me? 
I need thee, I really can’t do 
This alone, I feel so alone 
There is no hope for me, I knew

I have strayed and am lost 
Hast thou forgotten me 
as I had forgotten you 
This load I can’t bare, I’m not free

My dear sweet child 
I have not forgotten thee 
You are so precious 
And matter so much to me

I have been calling 
Your name all the day
And all the nigh 
Come listen and stay

When thou hast said 
“I feel so alone” 
I held you in my arms 
Wiping the tears from your very cheekbone 

I have been at the door 
Waiting for you to turn 
it, With my arms open 
Awaiting your return

I am always here for you 
When you felt you couldn't go on 
I have carried you in my arms. 
Giving you the strength to walk on

Give me your pain 
Tell me your fears 
Let me heal your spirit 
And be the one that hears

Come back to me, dear child 
You are worth so much to me 
There is much in store for you 
Let me set you free

Lord, I am turning my life to you 
I feel now, you were always there 
Willing and ready 
To listen to my every care

You are my light 
My beacon in the storm 
Lighting the way 
Holding your hand to me, so warm


Relight my way, dear Lord 
I turn my life over to you.  
 I feel at peace now
Feeling the spirit to help me through.

No comments: